Monday, June 1, 2009

The most beautiful....

I have the 2 most beautiful sisters ever! Both of them are expecting their first babies this year. Sarah is about 34-35 weeks along and she is having a baby girl, Blair Kennedy Collins. It has been a real treat to live by her while she is going through this experience. I don't think she will ever know how proud I am of her and what a wonderful sight she is everytime I see her. I have had the privilege of feeling "peaches" (her nickname) kick and hiccup in her mommy's belly. She is due on July 4th.



Libby, the baby of the family is 22 weeks along with a baby boy. She is undecided on a name so I will wait to post his name until his mommy and daddy have made up their minds. Unlike Sarah, Libby lives far away so I have to rely on pictures to see her growing in her pregnancy. I am also very proud of Libby. She has always been the mothering kind so I know that she will be a wonderful mother! Baby boy is due October 2nd.



Sarah's baby shower is next week so stay tuned for more pictures!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

they are both so cute! and i am loving libby's new dark hair! how lucky are you to have these two darling girls as your sisters?! : )

Rachel Hagen said...

you do have beautiful sisters. love them. love you.

Kris and Libby Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris and Libby Brown said...

Well way to make a pregnant lady cry! Thanks sis! That's so sweet! You'll get to feel Baby Brown kick in exactly 6 weeks from today! Love you!

Jaclyn said...

I found your blog! It was so much fun to see you today. As always. Sarah is such an adorable preggo woman, and I'm sure that Libby is too! I'll see you when Blair gets here! Let's go together. I'll send you an invite to my blog. Luvs.

elizabeth said...

Ahhh! I hadn't seen any pregnant pictures yet. Both of your sisters still got their stuff. I can't believe Blair is coming so soon! Call me whenever. I'm not doing anything except cleaning/packing.