Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 8: Under the Sea

My Favorite Disney Princess is...you guessed it..."The Little Mermaid." The movie came out in 1989. I was 7. My mom took me and my sister to go see it. I LOVED it! I loved it so much I even lied to my grandmother that I hadn't seen it so she would take me again. She saw right through that lie. In the summer, my friends and I would reenact the seen where she would come out of the water and perch herself on a rock. We memorized all of the songs and dreamed that one day our love interests would row us in a boat while fish and crustaceans sang a love song to us. This last Christmas, Santa left each girl a princess pen that lights up topped off with our favorite princess. Of course I got Ariel. We also got a princess ornament. You're never too old to love a Disney Princess. Thanks Ariel, for being my favorite princess.

3 comments:

Melissa Stevens said...

I was born in 1989! I do love her though! Way to be original and not choose Belle!!

Kate Kreider said...

That depresses me that I was 7 when you were born.

"Bri Dream" said...

You two make me smile. And so does Disney. "...up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the suuuuuun! Wonderin' free, wish I...could be... Part of your WOOOORLD!"