Sunday, January 8, 2012

30-Day Blog Challenge

My friend, Brianna, was talking about completing a 30 day challenge on blogging and I thought it was BRILLIANT!! So here goes for Day 1. 


**Disclaimer** Days may not be consistent in a row and topics can be dismissed or changed at the bloggers will.




Day 1 Challenge: Post a photo of yourself and 10 facts about yourself.





1. I think I am one of the funniest amongst my friends. I know they think the same.

2. I have donated my hair once for Locks of Love. I am currently growing it out again. Almost there!

3. I have 4 Neices and Nephews. They are the best! To them, I am known as Aunt Kiki.

4. I play the guitar and sing. Not great, but not bad either.

5. I love to paint my nails. 

6. I am obsessed with Zooey Deschanel. From her music, to her new show, to her blog....I can't get enough!

7. I'm from the South and I don't mean Texas. I am from the true South, Tennessee and Alabama. 

8. I have the most adorable dog, Chewy. He's lives with my brother right now and I miss him a lot.

9. I set a goal last summer to get sexy, toned legs by my 30th birthday...which is in 6 months. I'm going to have to work my booty off...and maybe cut out carbs. People say I'm a "B" when I don't eat carbs...

10.  I'm attracted to men with beards. Not unruly, nasty, food infested beards, but nicely kept beards.

3 comments:

Melissa Tippets said...

I'd have to agree with you on number 1!

Toni said...

Beards... Yum! Girl, I love all of these... and you.

Rae said...

Hurray for blogging! :)